Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Susan at the Urban Muse tagged me in a meme: "What's Your Favorite Type of Writing?"

I have to say that my absolute favorite is writing nonfiction articles/essays on topics that are important to me. I have many interests, so this can be anything from women's issues to religion to art and literature. I like being able to raise questions about a subject and then enhance it with background information and extra sources, to make important points and to feel like I have done the subject justice, and then (hopefully!) to present it to a wider audience so that people pay attention to issues that I believe are interesting and important.


I am going to tag Andi at Tripping Toward Lucidity and Amanda at The Blog Jar.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Thanks! And what a tough choice. I'll answer it later today. :)