I seriously love memes. I don't know if it's the writer or exhibitionist in me, but anyway... Here is one I got from Coyote Underground.
1. Do you have a favorite writing instrument?
The computer. I have been so spoiled by computers that I can't really write without them. I can, but my hand gets crampy very soon and I can't get thoughts down as fast as I would like. I type at like 90 or 100 wpm so I can just spew forth my thoughts onto a computer.
2. Do you imbue said favored writing instrument with special powers; for example, the ability to jump start your work?
No, because I can always sit in front of a blank screen and feel, you know, blank.
3. Are you superstitious or analytical about your muse?
I never really thought about a muse. If anything, I write better when I feel depressed than when I am happy, so I can't say that anyone inspires me (or it would be an insult to them :).
4. Is it better to write or to have written?
I won't lie, I love the feeling of having finished something that I feel has turned out well, but I wouldn't be a writer if I didn't say, "to write." Continually.
5. There is a certain celestial alignment present in many famous writer’s astrological charts. Whether or not you believe in astrology, is there something different about you that made you a writer?
That would be a cool thing, to be able to confirm that I'm meant to be a writer ;) I think that I express myself well and love writing so much that I must be one.