Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Ton of GOOD NEWS

Firstly, for those who are interested, here is the link to my story about Austin.

Secondly, I am seriously excited because two authors have granted me interviews. The first is Michael McColly, who is the author of The After-Death Room: Journey into Spiritual Activism, which just won a Lambda Award for Best Spiritual Writing. His interview will be published in Estella's Revenge.

Next, one of my favorite authors in the world, Beverly Donofrio! Some of you may know her from the Drew Barrymore movie that was based on her memoir, Riding in Cars with Boys, or from her other work, Looking for Mary. Either way, she is extremely gifted and funny and wonderful, and she agreed to an interview for Della Donna!

I stand before you a very happy woman :)

1 comment:

Andi said...

Yay!!! That is superfabulous news! Congrats!