Monday, July 21, 2008

The Writer Moderates

The Voices of Addiction event was fantastic - so much so that the manager of BookWoman has asked me to return and coordinate a series of them. Thank you to everyone who came and helped make it a success!

I was extremely impressed with the panelists and would love to do what I can to plug them and their work.


Carol Ann Conway is the author of Born into the Enemy Camp.

Jacquelyn Covington is the author of Who? An Addict Like Me who works with Street Works in Nashville, TN to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS and to provide services to those infected.

B. Gayle Boles is a psychologist and children's book author with a very inspiring blog called "A Courageous Life is an Adventure." (She has also published in Della Donna :)

1 comment:

stu said...

I'm glad it went well. Not that I doubted it would.