Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Writer is Still Alive... I Promise

It is frightening for me to realize that I haven't posted here in over a month. With the American economy being what it is, there have been many changes in organizational structure and workload at my company right now. That accounts for some of my absence. Aside from that... well, I haven't been doing much on the freelancing side. The Good Life magazine has gone out of business, to my dismay. I am still writing for NΓΌ Magazine, though, and doing some other things. I also released a new issue of Della Donna not too long ago.

My independent writing focus has been drawn back to my novel. I haven't worked on it since November, but I am thinking about it and mulling it over. I took a look at my NaNoWriMo work last night and was surprised to find that it really yielded some important scenes. Even though I didn't complete the novel in November, that challenge had great results.

Here are the links to my recent work, in case anyone is interested:

Abstractions and Normality
The Throwbak Kid

1 comment:

stu said...

I was starting to wonder. Nice articles.